3.27.2007

Earn Money with Adsense

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I have asked myself this question many time, since I working online, how to increase my earning using adsense? There is so much information out there on how to do this. I used some basic steps and so far they have worked, but the process takes a lot of man hours.

1. I used SEO. It stand for Search Engine Optimization. This may take up to 6 months, but the outcome or your achievement to get steady traffic.

2. I maintained links to relevant websites. One website that I used a lot is Bloglinker.com

3. Don't put your adsense ads at the bottom of the page. Put them at the top, and make it look like part of the web pages. Look at my previous articles on 20 top tips, for other great tips that I also use.

Note also that there are many other adsense sharing the same topic as you. It is best to think of making a good ad that will be different and unique that the ones already done. Every click through that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count.

If you want to learn more. Click on these links. How I make $19,150 per month with Adsense. Adsense Ready Websites.

No comments: