3.26.2007

Home Business Guide-Become a Goal Setter

Becoming a goal setter. It's something I thought might be an interesting subject for my post today. The purpose of my blog is to show you that it is really simple and easy to join the ranks of success-minded people by choosing a work-at-home program that suits your interests and needs.

Over the years it has been shown that the rewards and advantages of working at home can go far beyond a person's wildest dreams! In fact, it's possible to launch a small business in your garage, backyard, basement, or a room in your home, and become a giant corporation.

If you expect a level of success, you must set goals and determine what that means to you and the best way to achieve it. There are 2 basic ways you can take to convert your goals into achievements. 1. Decide on a specific dollar amount 2. Set a time frame for obtaining the dollar amount you want.

4 Important considerations you must ask yourself.

1. How can I support my family while I build up my business?
2. What are my abilities?
3. Is there a market for the product or services I have chosen?
4. How long will it take this business to reach the financial goal I must have?

My time is up....stay tune for more.

No comments: